Re: applying a real texture in Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg121373] Re: applying a real texture in Mathematica
- From: Roger Bagula <roger.bagula at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 04:24:10 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Sep 9, 2:53 am, Yves Klett <yves.kl... at googlemail.com> wrote: > Just a suggestion, > > but I am not particularly fond of mathgroup code that Export(s) or > modifies files without really good reason. This might mess up someone's > files or leave undesired (large) files in whatever directory you happen > to work in. > > So I'd recommend commenting out the Export statements unless you really > work with the exported stuff later on in the same post. > > Regards, > Yves Thanks for your comments...