Re: How Can I Make Plot Options Conditional?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg121366] Re: How Can I Make Plot Options Conditional?
  • From: Panayiotis Georgiou <ps.georgiou at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 04:22:48 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I had the same problem. I looked a lot on the internet but couldn't
find anything.
Here is how I manage to overcome this problem:

Epilog -> {If[ x > xMin,  PointSize[.02], { }],  Orange, Point[ptX]},

Basically you return an empty option by using '{}' when the condition
is false.

I hope this helps.
Panayiotis.