Linear combination of Bessel functions
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg121397] Linear combination of Bessel functions
- From: Sam Takoy <sam.takoy at yahoo.com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 07:22:09 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
Suppose I have an expression that's a linear combination of Bessel
function. Kind of like this
r^2 + Cos[r] BesselJ[0, rho r] + 3 Sin[r] BesselJ[1, rho r] + Log[r]
BesselJ[2, rho r]
Is there a way to extract the coefficients of the linear combination?
Prev by Date:
Re: How to do this substitution?
Next by Date:
Inverse of function
Previous by thread:
Re: ExportString "LineSeparators"-> "\n" ignored?
Next by thread:
Re: Linear combination of Bessel functions