- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg121488] CUDA computing
- From: dan jack <dan.spectrix at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 06:25:42 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do anyone use Nvidia GEForce GT520 or GT540 to perform parallel
computation with CUDAlink?
I search for a hint to buy one of these with 48 or 96 cores, but don't
know how much improvement in calculations I will benefit.
I'm involved with learning algorithms and neural netoworks so I think
there is room for parallelization.
What do you think about?
And do you think it's better invest money on big CPU or big GPU or
thank you all
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
simple graphics question
Previous by thread:
Re: output forms
Next by thread:
Re: CUDA computing