Re: Changing excel table with Wolfram Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg121574] Re: Changing excel table with Wolfram Mathematica
- From: Chris Degnen <degnen at cwgsy.net>
- Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 06:10:13 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
It may be simplest to import the Excel file into Mathematica, edit the table in Mathematica, and then export as an Excel file. A more difficult alternative is to use .Net/Link, as documented here: http://reference.wolfram.com/mathematica/NETLink/tutorial/CallingNETFromMathematica.html specifically in the introduction: Calling COM Objects - ExcelPieChart.nb On Sep 19, 12:09 pm, "Kuba" <drazen.kubato... at zg.htnet.hr> wrote: > I would like to change some cells in Excel table with Mathematica. I > know that can be done with "Mathematica link for Excel", but is any way how > can I change this with Mathematica built-in functions? For example: > > Table from A1 to D4 > > 1 1 1 1 > 1 1 1 1 > 1 1 2 2 > 1 1 2 2 > > I wont change cells from C3 to D4, to set new value. For example 2 becomes > 3. > It is important that all other cells stay untouched. > Thank you very much.