Re: Changing excel table with Wolfram Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg121574] Re: Changing excel table with Wolfram Mathematica
  • From: Chris Degnen <degnen at cwgsy.net>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 06:10:13 -0400 (EDT)

It may be simplest to import the Excel file into Mathematica, edit the
table in Mathematica, and then export as an Excel file.

A more difficult alternative is to use .Net/Link, as documented here:

http://reference.wolfram.com/mathematica/NETLink/tutorial/CallingNETFromMathematica.html

specifically in the introduction: Calling COM Objects -
ExcelPieChart.nb