Count Number of Iteration [FindRoot]
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg121643] Count Number of Iteration [FindRoot]
- From: Afolabicrystal <afolabicrystal at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 22:30:33 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
Hello group, I'm trying to find the roots of some functions using different algorithms then compare with FindRoot. However, I'm using number of iterations as my performance metric. Is there a function in Mathematica that I can use to count number of iterations automatically especially in functions requiring iterations? Thanks.