Count Number of Iteration [FindRoot]

Hello group,

I'm trying to find the roots of some functions using different
algorithms then compare with FindRoot. However, I'm using number of
iterations as my performance metric.

Is there a function in Mathematica that I can use to count number of
iterations automatically especially in functions requiring iterations?

Thanks.