- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg125856] ListPlot question
- From: JK <junkyung.auh at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 05:49:12 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have a user defined function f[x]. I want to plot it discretely
Specifically, I want to do:
So I want plot 5 point from the function with 5 sequence of arguments.
However, the figure has an axis value of 0 to 5 instead of 0 to 0.5.
Is there anyway to fix this?
Prev by Date:
Re: How to get the corresponding coefficients?
Next by Date:
Re: Mie Scattering w/Mathematica
Previous by thread:
Re: How to generate ``nice'' algebra output from command-line mathematica?
Next by thread:
Re: ListPlot question