Re: Printing Notebooks without Input/Output cells

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg125855] Re: Printing Notebooks without Input/Output cells
  • From: Brentt <brenttnewman at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 05:48:51 -0400 (EDT)

Method 2 actually seems like a good solution.

Yea, I thought of the issue with figures too, sometimes I do want output
cells with figures to be printed. I've thought about trying to remedy this
by copying graphics from output cells into "figure" cells, but those cells
(perplexingly) don't appear to accept graphics being pasted into them (or
maybe it's an issue with dynamic content?).

Am I missing something in the docs? Mathematica has a nice WYSIWYG
typsetting system, but it seems to be not as well documented as the rest of
the system (e.g. I can't find anything on how to use these "figure" cells
available in some stylesheets). Am I missing some hidden recesses of the
documentation?