Sinusoidal equation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg125893] Sinusoidal equation
  • From: Dottor Motivatore <antonio.piccininni at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 05:54:56 -0400 (EDT)

Hi to everyone,

I'm working on Mathematica 8. I've solved a first order differential
equation and I've plotted it on a graph. I'm trying to find both the
average value and the amplitude of every wave, since the function is
sinuoidal. Anyone knows if there are functions within Mathematica that
can make me solve the problem?
Thanks a lot

Antonio