GraphUnion that keeps Properties intact?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg126028] GraphUnion that keeps Properties intact?
- From: dr DanW <dmaxwarren at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 04:50:35 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Is there a way to make GraphUnion merge two graphs with the Properties I have set in the individual graphs intact? The default behavior appears to be to strip off all the options I have set for the vertices and edges in the original graphs, including built in options like EdgeLabels and my own custom Properties, and I just get a bare-bones graph. I would hate to have to write my own code to do this if there is a built in functionality. Daniel