GraphUnion that keeps Properties intact?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg126028] GraphUnion that keeps Properties intact?
  • From: dr DanW <dmaxwarren at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 04:50:35 -0400 (EDT)

Is there a way to make GraphUnion merge two graphs with the Properties I have set in the individual graphs intact?  The default behavior appears to be to strip off all the options I have set for the vertices and edges in the original graphs, including built in options like EdgeLabels and my own custom Properties, and I just get a bare-bones graph.  I would hate to have to write my own code to do this if there is a built in functionality.

Daniel