Re: Frameless Window in Manipulate

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg126040] Re: Frameless Window in Manipulate
  • From: "Nasser M. Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 04:54:45 -0400 (EDT)

On 4/11/2012 5:20 PM, Scott Colwell wrote:
> Does any one know how to remove the light grey inside frame in manipulate. For
>example, the one around the plot in this manipulate:
>
> Manipulate[
>   A = List[{{1, 3}, {4, x}}];
>   ListPlot[A,
>    ImageSize ->  200,
>    PlotRange ->  10,
>    Joined ->  True
>    ],
>   {{x, 1}, 0, 5, 1}]
>
> Thanks,

hi;

Do you mean you want to remove the control itself? (the slider in your
example)?  That is the only "gray" area I see. The plot itself
has white background.

You can't really remove the slider itself, but you can
remove the panel around Manipulate, use Paneled -> False,
may be that is what you meant. But I think it looks better
with Panel:

Manipulate[
  A = List[{{1, 3}, {4, x}}];
  ListPlot[A, ImageSize -> 200, PlotRange -> 10, Joined -> True],
  {{x, 1}, 0, 5, 1}, Paneled -> False]

--Nasser