How to call Mathematica Boolean functions from non-Mathematica apps
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg126076] How to call Mathematica Boolean functions from non-Mathematica apps
- From: DCWhatthe <dcwhatthe at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 03:16:57 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
Hi, In Wolfram Workbench, I'm running a Java app that's working ok with the generic import import com.wolfram.jlink.*; , and it will execute basic functionality like evaluate, getInteger, etc. But I can't seem to execute any of Mathematica's Boolean functions. Can't use BooleanConvert, nor BooleanFunction, nor BooleanMinimize, or any of the related methods. Does anyone know how to access these? I'm using createKernelLink().