key for deleting cell?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg126099] key for deleting cell?
- From: Dushan Mitrovich <dushanm at spinn.net>
- Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 06:03:51 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
Is there a keyboard shortcut for deleting a cell? All I'm aware of is
highlighting the R cell bracket(s) and then using the Delete key. But
if one is within a cell, is it possible to delete it with a keystroke?
Prev by Date:
Re: Error function integral / Wolfram Function reference
Next by Date:
Re: Understanding patterns
Previous by thread:
Anyone know of lab connectivity tools for Mathematica?
Next by thread:
NIntegrate about singular point