Re: nonlinearmodelfit problem

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg126105] Re: nonlinearmodelfit problem
  • From: "Dan O'Brien" <danobrie at>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 03:52:30 -0400 (EDT)

I have had the same sort of problems.  How have you set up your
simultaneous fit?  If it is set up so that your data is in the form

where the first index is for the dataset (1 or 2)
and your function is set up with kroneckerdelta

Then you could use the Weights option in NonlinearModelFit

Weights->(If[#1==2,100000,1]&) (if the larger ranged dataset is dataset 1)