How to repackage arguments?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg126161] How to repackage arguments?
- From: sam.takoy at yahoo.com
- Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 06:05:18 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
Suppose I would like to write a function PolarParmetricPlot which plots a curve in polar coordinates. Inside the function, I would like to call ParametricPlot and then pass it whatever additional parameters were passed to my PolarParmetricPlot. What's the syntax for getting a hold of those parameters and resending them to ParametricPlot?
Many thanks in advance,
Prev by Date:
Re: Extract coefficients of a trig polynomial
Next by Date:
Adding to a plot
Previous by thread:
Re: Controlling scale of Graphics on paper
Next by thread:
Re: How to repackage arguments?