How to repackage arguments?

Hi,

Suppose I would like to write a function PolarParmetricPlot which plots a curve in polar coordinates. Inside the function, I would like to call ParametricPlot and then pass it whatever additional parameters were passed to my PolarParmetricPlot. What's the syntax for getting a hold of those parameters and resending them to ParametricPlot?

Many thanks in advance,

Sam