How to repackage arguments?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg126161] How to repackage arguments?
  • From: sam.takoy at
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 06:05:18 -0400 (EDT)

Suppose I would like to write a function PolarParmetricPlot which plots a curve in polar coordinates. Inside the function, I would like to call ParametricPlot and then pass it whatever additional parameters were passed to my PolarParmetricPlot. What's the syntax for getting a hold of those parameters and resending them to ParametricPlot?

Many thanks in advance,