Re: How to repackage arguments?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg126175] Re: How to repackage arguments?
- From: "djmpark" <djmpark at comcast.net>
- Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 05:40:47 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <24080706.29029.1335089808923.JavaMail.root@m06>
You could write: Options[PolarParametricPlot] = Options[ParametricPlot]; PolarParametricPlot[...., opts:OptionPattern]:= .... Then pass the opts to ParametricPlot. David Park djmpark at comcast.net http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/index.html From: sam.takoy at yahoo.com [mailto:sam.takoy at yahoo.com] Hi, Suppose I would like to write a function PolarParmetricPlot which plots a curve in polar coordinates. Inside the function, I would like to call ParametricPlot and then pass it whatever additional parameters were passed to my PolarParmetricPlot. What's the syntax for getting a hold of those parameters and resending them to ParametricPlot? Many thanks in advance, Sam