Re: Controlling scale of Graphics on paper

Sir, thank you for the suggestion. I guess I don't understand
how to use it yet. In my example use below, I get a pdf with a
circle taking up the whole page no matter what radius I give the
Circle. Here I use a radius of 1 (I use an un-capitalized exportScaled
function name). Could you please give an example where I can produce
pdf's containing circles of specified radius? Thank you, Rob

fig = Circle[{0, 0}, 1] // Graphics;

exportScaled["circle.pdf", fig]