Mathematica NB file to LaTeX for publication?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg126309] Mathematica NB file to LaTeX for publication?
  • From: "Dr. Robert Kragler" <kragler at hs-weingarten.de>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 04:41:38 -0400 (EDT)

While the conversion of a (sophisticated) Mathematica nb-file (with many inline
formulae etc. ) into a pdf-file works perfectly (at least) with Mathematica V7 I
always have a problem with the requirement of conference organizers who request
to submit a Mathematica paper in LaTeX form for the proceedings.

With the highly advanced Mathematica FrontEnd which easily allows writing texts
with sophisticated mathematical notation I think it is a step-back to rewrite
the same paper as a LaTeX document again.

My question to MathGroup community : is there a program to convert a Mathematica
nb-file directly into a LaTeX file? Any suggestions are welcome.

--
Prof. Dr. Robert Kragler
Hasenweg 5
Email : kragler at hs-weingarten.de