Evaluation of boolean functions in Mathematica 8

Hello,

I want to evaluate a Boolean function by substituting True and False values for its variables, to get a True or False value at the output. Example,

g = BooleanConvert[And[p, q, r], "BFF"]

g[True,True,True]

But the above statement does not evaluate g at the data-point given, but instead returns the statement,

BooleanFunction[<3>][p,q,r][True,True,True]

Can anybody please suggest how to proceed?

Thanks a lot.