Re: Manipulate a Plot of Evaluate DSolve

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg127525] Re: Manipulate a Plot of Evaluate DSolve
  • From: Juan Barandiaran <barandiaran.juan at>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 04:57:11 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks John,

Yes, my input doesn't work even without the Manipulate and I will take note
to try to simplify things and debug in simpler expressions. Thanks for the

The extra list braces is what Mathematica gives me as an output of a
previous Dsolve which is quite complicated and I have tried to simplify it
in this example by copying the expression with the same sintax and
substituting the difficult part by a Cos[coef*x] to have the same kind of
expression but easier.

Again, in your proposed sintax the problem is easily solved because
Mathematica solves the Dsolve.
I was using the braces to have a Dsolve that arrives directly into the
function to be plotted as is in my real case (without being previously
simplified by Mathematica).
I don't know if I manage to explain myself... sorry if I don't.

Thanks for your help,