- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg127641] VectorPlot3D
- From: Sergio Miguel Terrazas Porras <sterraza at uacj.mx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 02:42:21 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Plotting certain 3 Dimensional vector fields produces a not so pretty 3D graphics.
I looked at the options for VectorPlot3D and did not see any way to control the size of the arrowheads.
They are just too big for certain fields.
Here is a sample of simple code.
Any suggestions as to how to make the vector field look more appealing?
Prev by Date:
Re: Trying to quickly split lists at the point of
Next by Date:
Re: Simplify Binomial
Previous by thread:
problems withn 3d models
Next by thread: