Problem with Fit command

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg127685] Problem with Fit command
  • From: jfonfria <juanjose.cisneros at boltes.com.es>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 03:32:25 -0400 (EDT)

Dear collages,

Congratulations for the group. I didn`t know that it exist before, if I know it before...

I have the next problem: I solve a linear system, and then I want to do a parametric study by modifing the variables of the result obtained. The last step is to Fit a curve to this result acording to the parameters. But when I solve the variable, I have the value between {}, and then when I apply the Fit command, it doesn't run I send to you some of the code and also the matrix that I obtained where I want to apply the Fit command):

KGpf.{Dpfz1, Dpfz2, Tpfy2, Tpfy3} == {F, 0, 0, 0};
solpf = Solve[%, {Dpfz1, Dpfz2, Tpfy2, Tpfy3}];

Where KGpf is a 4x4 matrix (which depends of 3 parameters), Dpfz1,Dpfz2, Tpfy2 and Tpfy3 are the variables of the problem.

Then I obtained the parameters of the first column column of the matrix with the next command:

Kpf = F/Dpfz1 /. solpf;

{
 {{128053.}, 12, 15, 5},
 {{247597.}, 12, 15, 8},