Re: Remote kernel, SSH and macintosh

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg127725] Re: Remote kernel, SSH and macintosh
  • From: Murta <rodrigomurtax at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 03:43:04 -0400 (EDT)

I have tried with no success between One MacBook Pro and a Mini Mac (MacBook using Mac Mini Kernel)
If you solve that.. tell us
There is an article about this here
http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/Conferences/7250/
See the attached files: RemoteKernelStrategies_Presentation.zip
best regards
Murta