Re: Simplify

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg127740] Re: Simplify
  • From: Alexei Boulbitch <Alexei.Boulbitch at>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 03:43:23 -0400 (EDT)
Hello folks,

Thanks to all of you for your comments and help. I also found out that
changing my glasses I can properly see  Mathematica's coloring of errors :)

Hi, Max,

The glasses story, of course, may be your joke. I reply here in case it is
not, or at least partially not.

Are you aware that in the right-bottom part of Mathematica window it is written 100%, giving the actual magnification? Further, there is an arrow to the right of it. By clicking on the arrow you get a pulldown menu that enables you to settle any magnification you like.

I always put it to 150% and sometimes to 200%. No glasses needed.

Have fun, Alexei
Alexei BOULBITCH, Dr., habil.
ZAE Weiergewan,
11, rue Edmond Reuter,
L-5326 Contern, LUXEMBOURG

Office phone :  +352-2454-2566
Office fax:       +352-2454-3566
mobile phone:  +49 151 52 40 66 44

e-mail: alexei.boulbitch at<mailto:alexei.boulbitch at>