Re: Ambiguity of "Plot"
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg127860] Re: Ambiguity of "Plot"
- From: JikaiRF at aol.com
- Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 04:50:01 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Dear members, I contributed articles about "Ambiguity of Plot" twice, but I found the graph from Mathematica is correct. On that graph, f(1) = 1/2 appears. I was wrong about the graph. So, I revoke the two questions. Thanks to two commenters and other readers. Sincerely Yours, Fujio Takata. > > > >