Re: mathematica 9 and Toolbar

On Nov 30, 2012, at 5:59 AM, Physics is Everything....Almost <fizzycist at knology.net> wrote:

> I just loaded Mathematica 9....I  use the Toolbar with my Notebooks.....First thing I noticed is that the   Save / Print / Options Inspector   ICONS are GONE....
>

> what happened?....were they removed on purpose???

I believe this may be platform-dependent. I've only used 9 on Mac OS X. And there the Toolbar does include a Print icon, but no Save or OptionsInspector icons. At this point I don't recall whether the latter two were present on Mac in version 8.

---
Murray Eisenberg
murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Lederle Graduate Research Tower            phone 413 549-1020 (H)
University of Massachusetts                               413 545-2838 (W)
710 North Pleasant Street                         fax   413 545-1801
Amherst, MA 01003-9305