- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg128893] PDE discretization
- From: aren.hellum at gmail.com
- Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 05:01:41 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
Is there any way to figure out what NDSolve default spatial discretization
is for a given set of initial conditions? The notes state that it is "based on the initial conditions", but I cannot figure out a set of options that will let me see spatial locations at which the PDE is actually being solved.
Motivation: The default discretization is yielding results that I cannot replicate using "Coordinates" to fix my discretization.
Any assistance is appreciated.
Prev by Date:
Re: V9 !!!
Next by Date:
Re: M8 parallel to M9 installation
Previous by thread:
Re: Find all roots of an interpolating function (solution of a
Next by thread:
Default font in Mathematica 9