Re: Mathematica for windows crash

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg128900] Re: Mathematica for windows crash
  • From: Andre Koppel <akoppel at>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 04:04:07 -0500 (EST)

Because of this Bug I have lost 2 complete working days. I have upgraded
3 different Windows-7/64 System from Mathematica 8 to 9.
Every system crashes with a Blue Screen (have never seen this for years)
during several operations. It wasn't in my mind that Mathematica may
cause these crashes so I have searched for virusses, hardware-problems,
installed backups and so on, grmbl.
After installing the patch the systems do work stable right now