Re: Default font in Mathematica 9

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg128911] Re: Default font in Mathematica 9
  • From: "Brendan Godfrey" <brendan.godfrey at>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 04:08:09 -0500 (EST)

	Thanks for your response.  As additional information, the change
occurred in the Output cells.  Further, I am using the Creative/Natural
Color stylesheet.  Interestingly, I now see that my Output cells were in
Traditional Form but now are in Standard Form.  Please share with me any
insights you obtain from Wolfram tech support, and I shall do the same.