What algorithm does DegreeGraphDistribution use?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg128953] What algorithm does DegreeGraphDistribution use?
- From: Szabolcs <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 03:14:58 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I was wondering if anyone knows what algorithm DegreeGraphDistribution uses (when using it with RandomGraph) in version 9 of Mathematica.
Note: I am not interested in general algorithms for sampling graphs with a given degree distribution. I would like to know which algorithm Mathematica 8/9 uses, in case anyone here knows.
Prev by Date:
Re: Mathematica 184.108.40.206 for windows crash
Next by Date:
Re: Could someone help optimize this for Mathematica 9?
Previous by thread:
TransferFunctionModel to Times
Next by thread:
Modifying Default Stylesheet