Automatically retrieving some elements from a list

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg128972] Automatically retrieving some elements from a list
  • From: "Eduardo M. A. M. Mendes" <emammendes at>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 04:58:53 -0500 (EST)

I wonder whether someone could help to understand what is behind Mathematica syntax.  Here is an example:

I need to extract some values of it so that the output is

The same thing but the output should be

Can a function be written to accomplish the above outputs automatically?

BTW, is there a command to see all the functions under Control`?

Many thanks