Corruption of file
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg129063] Corruption of file
- From: Alexei Boulbitch <Alexei.Boulbitch at iee.lu>
- Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 02:25:45 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
During the work evaluation a cell I got the message:
"There is a syntax error in the file being read. Do you want to open it as
a plain text?"
Upon pressing "Yes" I got the message:
"There was a syntax error on line 541095 in the file: 2Dgraphics.nb.
The error was:
And the question, if I wish to open it as a plain text file. Upon the pressing the "Yes" button the hang up starts.
The file in question cannot be open by Mathematica any more.
It is Mathematica 9 on Windows XP.
Alexei BOULBITCH, Dr., habil.
11, rue Edmond Reuter,
L-5326 Contern, LUXEMBOURG
Office phone : +352-2454-2566
Office fax: +352-2454-3566
mobile phone: +49 151 52 40 66 44
e-mail: alexei.boulbitch at iee.lu<mailto:alexei.boulbitch at iee.lu>
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Corruption of file