silly question on formatting tables

Dear all,

Consider the matrix

{{0, 0, 1.19092}, {0.883038, 0, 0.366804}, {0, 0, 0}}

How can I display it in matrixform/tableform so that the integers are displayed as integers and the reals are displayed only with 2 decimals?

If I use MatrixForm, the reals are displayed with 6 decimals, and if I use TableForm all numbers, including integers are displayed with 2 decimals.

Thanks!