ask about the mathematica warning
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg129102] ask about the mathematica warning
- From: Jing <jing.guo89 at yahoo.com>
- Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 05:50:24 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
When I use the NIntegrate command to help me to do integrate. It comes out some warning like this (only this precw warning):
NIntegrate::precw: "The precision of the argument function (1.253690940762879*10^559\ 10^(-5/g0)\ E^(-4\g0)\ g0^153\ Hypergeometric2F1[5,5.57143,6.57143,-8208.33\g0]^30) is less than WorkingPrecision (18.`). "
I am wondering whether this warning affect my final result? Or Can I believe the final result from Nintegrate?
Prev by Date:
Re: silly question on formatting tables
Next by Date:
Re: Problem with PlotLegends
Previous by thread:
how to define step size in FindMinimum
Next by thread:
How can a sub picture be resized with a Row?