Input alias for Surd not working
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg129154] Input alias for Surd not working
- From: Peter Breitfeld <phbrf at t-online.de>
- Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 02:40:20 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
I learned about the new function Surd in Version 9.
The docs state that ESCsurdESC shoud be an input alias of this
function like Sqrt. But on my System it doesn't work.
I am on Mac OSX.
Is this a known issue?
Peter Breitfeld | Bad Saulgau, Germany | http://www.pBreitfeld.de
Prev by Date:
Re: Corruption of file
Next by Date:
Re: Mathematica 9 does not read mathematica 8 ".mx" files
Previous by thread:
Re: Terrible unit trouble in Mathematic 9
Next by thread:
Re: Input alias for Surd not working