New package for using true (quantum) randomness in Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg129233] New package for using true (quantum) randomness in Mathematica
- From: heinen.r at gmail.com
- Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 13:15:05 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
True (quantum) randomness is uncorrelated unlike pseudo-randomness. This uncorrelated randomness is needed for a lot of applications.
On https://wuala.com/NewPhysics/Tools/Mathematica/TrueRandomnessExamples/ a package for using true (quantum) randomness in Mathematica can be found, including examples how to use the package.
True (quantum) randomness can eg. be downloaded freely from https://qrng.physik.hu-berlin.de/download
Usage instructions of the supported functions is given in the package.
Comments, suggestions etc. are welcome.
Prev by Date:
Re: Terrible unit trouble in Mathematic 9
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Java error in Mathematica 9
Next by thread: