Re: Genomes Mathematica knows about and how to use them?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg129237] Re: Genomes Mathematica knows about and how to use them?
- From: jason.ebaugh.info at gmail.com
- Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 13:16:25 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
James, I am a science educator as well. I have worked in bioinformatics in the past. I may be able to help you out. Feel free to contact me directly. Jason Ebaugh jasonebaugh at jasonebaugh.info On Saturday, December 22, 2012 4:01:41 AM UTC-6, James Choi wrote: > Could you point me to reference materials/sites where I can learn how to use these data for a science research topic? I teach high school students and I would like to do something meaningful. But I don't know where to start. > > > > James Choi