Re: Win7 "not responding"; WinXP no problem w/ my Manipulate
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg124715] Re: Win7 "not responding"; WinXP no problem w/ my Manipulate
- From: Frank Iannarilli <frankeye at cox.net>
- Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 04:54:32 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica at googlegroups.com
Sadly still a problem for Mathematica 8.0.4.
Prev by Date:
Re: Trying to close some loose plotting
Next by Date:
Re: Input cells destroy Grids?
Previous by thread:
Re: how to add color legend bar to a ListContourPlot
Next by thread:
nonlinear curve fitting using orthogonal distance regression?