Mathematical Statistics with Mathematica - special discounted student pricing

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg124723] Mathematical Statistics with Mathematica - special discounted student pricing
  • From: colin at mathstatica.com
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 04:57:18 -0500 (EST)

We are delighted to announce new special discounted pricing for
STUDENTS ...

Student pricing from: $55   includes both BOOK and SOFTWARE:

... * Rose and Smith, Mathematical Statistics with Mathematica (latest
Nov 2011 edition), and
... * NEW mathStatica 2.5 for Mathematica 8 release (our best release
ever)

The student version is identical to the normal version (not limited in
any way whatsoever).

Latest review

Scientific Computing World (Jan 2012):
http://www.scientific-computing.com/products/review_details.php?review_id=75