Creating an executable with Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg124765] Creating an executable with Mathematica
  • From: Vicent <vginer at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 06:33:22 -0500 (EST)

Hello.

I would like to ask you about the programming capabilities of Mathematica.

Can I build an application, a program, an algorithm... with
Mathematica and then create an executable version of it, that I can
distribute to people that don't have Mathematica in their computers??

I think the most similar thing would be the CDF file format, which I
think is great. But appart from that, any other thing?

Thank you in advance for your help. :)

--
vicent
dooid.me/vicent