Re: need to find polyhedrons with less than a 24 vertex array in PolyhedronData[]

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg124827] Re: need to find polyhedrons with less than a 24 vertex array in PolyhedronData[]
  • From: Bob Hanlon <hanlonr357 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 05:33:16 -0500 (EST)

Select[PolyhedronData[],
 Length[PolyhedronData[#, "VertexCoordinates"]] == 24 &]

{CubeThreeCompound,ElongatedSquareGyrobicupola,GyroelongatedSquareBicupola, IcosahedronTwoCompound,{OctahedronFourCompound,1},SmallRhombicuboctahedron, SnubCube,TetrahedronSixCompound,TruncatedCube,TruncatedOctahedron}

PolyhedronData /@ %

Bob Hanlon