Looking to "de-simplify"
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg124840] Looking to "de-simplify"
- From: Andy <ams2990 at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 05:36:57 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
I'm looking for a function that will take 3*5^(1/3), for instance, and
give me 135^(1/3). Does anyone know of such a function?
Prev by Date:
Mod and QuotientRemainder are inconsistent
Next by Date:
Re: PlotStyle and Markers
Previous by thread:
Re: Mod and QuotientRemainder are inconsistent
Next by thread:
Re: Microarray data analysis