Re: Microarray data analysis
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg124879] Re: Microarray data analysis
- From: Bill Rowe <readnews at sbcglobal.net>
- Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 05:56:25 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
On 2/9/12 at 5:42 AM, karthikuttan at gmail.com wrote: >Can this be used to analyze some TIFF images from Agilent Microarray >analysis? I assume "this" means Mathematica. If so, the answer is yes. Mathematica can import TIFF files and can manipulate the data in essentially an infinite number of ways. Limitations are defined by the capabilities of your hardware and wetware. If your question is does Mathematica come with a built-in tool to do x with a TIFF file, then you are going to have to define x before anyone can give you an useful answer.