more questions about NIntegrate
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg124965] more questions about NIntegrate
- From: Leslaw Bieniasz <nbbienia at cyf-kr.edu.pl>
- Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 04:39:38 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I need to use NIntegrate to obtain highly accurate values
of some integral. The relative error should be 1.E-16 or smaller.
Is this possible? I am not sure how to proceed. NIntegrate has
a number of confusing options: AccuracyGoal, PrecisionGoal and
WorkingPrecision. I am playing with these, trying to set them
to various values, but whatever I do I obtain results which do not
seem to have an error smaller than 1.E-7 or so.
I would appreciate an advice.
Prev by Date:
Re: surprising timings for multiplication of diagonalmatrix and full matrix
Next by Date:
How to select only points which are inside a domain
Previous by thread:
Re: Running MathematicaScript in Mac Terminal
Next by thread:
Re: question about NIntegrate