How to Multiply a Sequence of #s that depends on the previous #
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg125057] How to Multiply a Sequence of #s that depends on the previous #
- From: Clutch <clutchderivative at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 02:46:02 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have a list of #s : 1.10, 1.15, 1.20, 1.35.
I start off with 50 and the first # is 50 * 1.10.
The second # is the first # * 1.15.
The third # is the second # * 1.20.
The fourth # is the third # * 1.35.
I want to maintain a list of these #s.
How can this be done efficiently in Mathematica without running for loops?
Prev by Date:
Re: Microarray data analysis
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Iterative solution to a transcendental equation.
Next by thread:
Re: How to Multiply a Sequence of #s that depends on the previous #