- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg125078] Re: NProbability
- From: Szabolcs Horvát <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 02:53:21 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 2/19/2012 1:30 PM, Benedetto Bongiorno wrote:
> To All,
> I have reported problems using the NProbability function with the
> Hypergeomertic distribution.
> The functions sometimes return the function rather than a numerical result.
> WR has confirm to me that there is a bug
Perhaps you could describe the problem in detail. That could help
people avoid falling into the trap.
Visit Mathematica.SE: http://mathematica.stackexchange.com/
Prev by Date:
Re: Interrupt a block
Next by Date:
Re: FindRoot with a vector of unknowns
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Wickham-Jones ExtendGraphics for OS X?