Can you pass a matrix or a list into a module?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg125110] Can you pass a matrix or a list into a module?
- From: Clutch <clutchderivative at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 05:29:25 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
I have a module that has 5 input parameters. The first four input parameters are simple. The 5th parameter, I would like to pass in a matrix/list.
I would like the output to be exactly the same size as the matrix/list.
For example, let's pretend I have a matrix of stock prices. I have a module that calculates the Black Scholes options price given a stock price and other parameters. Can I pass this matrix into the module along with the other parameters so that it spits out the the matrix with all the option prices?
Prev by Date:
Re: Why the FourierTransform gives two different answers?
Next by Date:
Re: good list
Previous by thread:
Re: Complex and Solve
Next by thread: