Re: How add a menu item with a menu key using an init.m

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg125109] Re: How add a menu item with a menu key using an init.m
  • From: Andy Ross <andyr at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 05:29:04 -0500 (EST)

I would suggest replacing that block of code with

FrontEndExecute[ AddMenuCommands[ "ColorSelectorDialog", {Delimiter,
Item["Options &Explorer", "OptionsDialog", MenuKey["O", Modifiers ->
{"Control", "Shift"}]]}]];

One issue is that "Input from Above" isn't a Front-end token appearing
in MenuSetup.tr so the front end doesn't know where to place it. This
should be close to what you want, you can always add delimiters to make
it stand out more.

-Andy