Re: good list

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg125126] Re: good list
  • From: Alexei Boulbitch <Alexei.Boulbitch at>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 05:45:20 -0500 (EST)
Hi to all,

I have a function  myfunc[x] (of some complexity) and I want to build
the list of its values in the interval (a<=x<=b) with step

According to the input value, sometimes myfunc[x] is not able to give a
numeric result

(in my case a singular difficult numerical integral) . In others cases
it works fine.

My question is how to build the list with only the good cases.

Many thanks, Roberto

Hi, Roberto,

Try this:

Have fun, Alexei
Alexei BOULBITCH, Dr., habil.
ZAE Weiergewan,
11, rue Edmond Reuter,
L-5326 Contern, LUXEMBOURG

Office phone :  +352-2454-2566
Office fax:       +352-2454-3566
mobile phone:  +49 151 52 40 66 44

e-mail: alexei.boulbitch at<mailto:alexei.boulbitch at>