Re: Open nbs automatically with 150%

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg125165] Re: Open nbs automatically with 150%
  • From: "djmpark" <djmpark at>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 01:57:27 -0500 (EST)

Change the style sheet, where I believe you can set various notebook

David Park
djmpark at

From: Reinhard Simonovits [mailto:Reinhard.Simonovits at]

Since I use a laptop with a high resolution monitor, all letters are very

How can I persuade Mathematica 8, to open each  nb with File > Open or File
> New or each Helpbrowser nb automatically with 150% magnification?

I looked up the Option Inspector but could not find an appropriate entry.
Maybe I have overlooked something.

Any help appreciated.

Liebe Gr=FC=DFe, Best wishes, Reinhard

              Dr. Reinhard Simonovits
Handelsakademie  |  Karl Franzens University Math Department  |  Inst. for
Mathematics Grazbachgasse 71 |  Heinrichstrasse 36
               A-8010 Graz, Austria

Email: Reinhard.Simonovits at